Monday, December 14, 2009

Do Your Best At All Times


What if I were to follow you with a camera crew 24 hours a day,7 days a week for the next 100 days while you went for Your Indie Music Career goals? I bet 3 things would happen.

  1. You would START doing the things you say you need to do.
  2. You would STOP doing the thing...s you know you shouldn’t be doing.
  3. You would MAKE monumental performance gains and change your life.
This is ALL possible through discipline and accountability. One of the many things that I have learned over the years is that you have to stay on task, weather with Love, Your Indie Music Career, and Life it all requires us to do what we need to do in order to complete our Goals.

If you want to know more about, Indie Music click here: Your Indie Music Career

No comments:

Post a Comment